Monday, July 23, 2012

July 28, 2011

Our 10 Year Anniversary

Wow, to think its already been 10 years since our wedding day, just seems CRAZY!!! 10 years and 2 babies later, I am one happy and blessed women!

Ryan took me to Nick and Sam's for a great steak, but on the way he had a big surprise for me! He and my mom had been scheming behind my back. He first handed me a very sweet card that had a gift certificate for a massage inside which I was very happy about but part of me was a little disappointment, I'd probably been hinting for 2 yrs that I would like a second band on our 10th, but I hid my bratty disappointment. Only for Ryan to handed me a box and said, "I just wanted to see how you would react to just a card and massage, to make sure you deserved your real present," and inside was my second band!!!! "oh, he adds, btw, the massage is fake!" Lol! 

Ryan would really like a Rolex watch someday but will probably never spend the money on himself, if I knew he wouldn't have killed me I would have bought him one but instead I just got him a much cheaper nice watch.

We had a great dinner. Reminiscing the years... From more college students in Abilene, to getting real jobs and buying our first home in Euless in July of '02, traveling to so many great places: Bahamas, Costa Rica, Cabo, moving into our now house 5 1/2 years ago, and talking about a new one someday, having Brady almost 5 years ago, Ryan switching careers, which was a total faith step, the success and blessings that have come from that, finding our new church almost 3yrs ago, adding Ms. Charley to the mix a year ago. We also talked about our future. Ryan surprised me by telling me that he was on the fence about a 3rd baby but he was willing to trust God and just see what happens. So we'll see baby there will be another baby Boozer soon!

I love you with all my heart and more today than I ever have before!

Our wedding day...









Us at 10 yrs



Can you say BLING???!!! Should have taken a before and after



Forgot to mention he had flowers in the car waiting for me too!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment