Saturday, January 29, 2011

My First Blogger On the Go Upload

How fun and convenient is this, I LOVE IT!
Jan. 25th
Knapp Time
I decided to switch the kiddos pediatrician, I loved their doctor and I had a favorite nurse, but I was happy with some stuff with the office and we were still going in Irving. In the process of thinking will I switch or not, I found my old pediatrician Dr. Kapp, who I just love. So we decided to make the switch.

Charley's first visit was going to be on Thursday but I got a call today while at work that she had a 101.6 fever, so I called our new doc and they were able to get us in right away.

It seems Charley has a viral infection, he gave us an inhaler b/c poor baby is wheezing so bad, hopefully she'll get better soon and stay well for more than 2 days, ugh :(!

No comments:

Post a Comment