Monday, July 29, 2013

Nov. 24, 2011 Turkey Trot/Thanksgiving

When I was prego with Brady I decided I wanted to start a Turkey Trot tradition. So every year since then the kids and I go, our company is always different depending on circumstances, but we always have a great time! This year Mimi and Popi and Chase joined us! 
 

 The crew
 My precious kids


 My nephew Chase and the kids
 My Charley girl
 Brady Boozer
 The boys
 The boys and their Popi
 Mimi taking a turn pushing Charley
 Brady pretending to run
 We always take pics at my folks house afterwards, one with me and the kids and one with the entire crew
Popi, Mimi, and the kids and I
 Popi, Mimi, and the kids
 
 
Turkey Time
We had Thanksgiving lunch at my folks! I love my mama's dressing, I could eat the entire dish by myself!
 My silly Charley girl

 My sister Tanya says she wants to be a mermaid so when I found this towel I had to get it for her for a late bday present


Ryan and Charley and his folks celebrating Thanksgiving!
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment