Saturday, July 21, 2012

July 7 & 8, 2011

Stache Bash/Hair Chop

Today we celebrated my niece Kaylee's 16th birthday. For some reason kids these days are obsessed with mustaches so Tanya thought it would be fun to have a Stache Bash, so we did. We had a lot of fun, can't believe this little girl is all grown up!




Kendra

Crazy Aunt Mandi

The Boys, Brady and Chase






Popi sang her a sweet 16 song


July 8, 2011

Hair Chop Again

I decided I needed a change of throwing my hair back into a pony everyday, so I went to Regis at the mall and told them to chop it off, so I could donate it again. The first time I did this I was all by myself, this time I was a little distracted from focusing on the 12 in she was cutting off, b/c I had 2 kids with me :)

BEFORE:
My hair was in a pony so excuse the messy hair

Brady had to show up what the cut off

AFTER

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment