Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Feb. 9th
Things I LOVE!
I decided this morning that since it was the month of Feb. and we celebrate Valentine's Day, that it might be fun to make this a LOVE month, I will blog about a LOVE of mine for every day of the month, in no particular order, except for probably the last five. Since its the 9th, I have some catching up to do.
1. Praise Baby DVDs


2. DVD Bible, I great way to teach Bible stories
4. My fav thing with DP, Cheese Nips not Cheese Its

3. DP

5. Starbucks-White Chocolate Mocha or Pumpkin Spice Latte
6. Sock Pro Sock Clips, makes doing socks so EASY
7. My FAV pair of shoes, they just make me HAPPY, I tell everybody I want to be buried in them

8. Yellow-My FAV color, makes me SMILE

9. Favorite color to wear or decorate with

No comments:

Post a Comment