Monday, January 10, 2011

Dec. 4th
Christmas Market/Clancey's Bday Party
The girls at church are so talented and crafty and we know others that are too, so we decided to have a little Christmas market today for the girls at church and anybody else that wanted to join us. It was a lot of fun! I don't know if I've mentioned it, but my Sunday class is overflowing with babies and between my good friends and I, since April we've had 4 girls, 1 boy, and there another boy and girl on the way. So get together's are always fun b/c the babies get to hang out!
That evening we were invited to one of friend's from church little girl's bday party at Gymboree. Between my boy, the Towery boys, Karson, and the Gil boy's I'm not sure how they held the fort down.
Charley, Harlow (who was born 2wks after Charley), & Lizzie (Oct.)

Sweet lil Avery






Lizzie takin a snooze


GYMBOREE

Brady and Karson

Stephanie, Avery, Brady, Kari, and Karson

Avery

Clancey the Bday girl

Zach w/ Lizzie and Ryan w/ Charley



My buddy boy

Layton

Cooper and Brady

The Thee Musketeers

Paige and her bday girl

Avery again

My sweet girl

Karson the smurf

No comments:

Post a Comment